Texas Children's Hospital will normally not prohibit other companies from linking to its Websites, provided that the site does not exhibit hate, bias or discrimination. Furthermore links should not improperly imply representation or affiliation with the Gordon and Mary Cain Pediatric Neurology Research Foundation Labs at Texas Children's Hospital, Texas Children's Hospital, or adversely impact either.
If you are interested in linking to the Cain Foundation labs at Texas Children's Hospital Website, please contact us by sending an email to suggestions(put an @ here)texaschildrens.org. Please provide the following information in your email: company name, industry, contact information, your Website URL and any other URL you plan on linking to our site. Here are a few suggested areas on our site that you may want to link to:
- cainlabs.texaschildrens.org : Homepage
- cainlabs.texaschildrens.org/about-us : About Us
- cainlabs.texaschildrens.org/faculty--and --staff : About our people
- cainlabs.texaschildrens.org/our-labs : About our labs
- cainlabs.texaschildrens.org/research : Epilepsy research in Cain labs and elsewhere
By linking to any page on the Cain Labs at Texas Children's Hospital Website you agree to all of the following terms and conditions outlined below:
- All links must be text based. For example:
- Cain Labs at Texas Children's Hospital
- You may use the Texas Children's Hospital logo along with the Gordon and Mary Cain Pediatric Neurology Research Laboratories wordmark (hereinafter "Licensed Marks"), to link to our site, with written permission only. Please contact Texas Children's Hospital Marketing and Public Relations department at nri_info(put an @ here)texaschildrens.org to obtain a logo and the required dimensions and guidelines for usage. If you use the logo in a fashion that is not outlined by Texas Children's Hospital, we will require you to remove the logo from your site. If we identify that you are using a Texas Children's logo without our permission we will ask you to remove it from your site.
- You may not link to the Gordon and Mary Cain Pediatric Neurology Laboratories at Texas Children's Hospital Website in a manner that presents false or misleading impressions about Texas Children's Hospital or the Cain Labs at Texas Children's Hospital. Also, you may not use links that implies that Texas Children's Hospital approves or endorses your organization or your Website. (Exception: You may do so if there is a separate written agreement between Texas Children's Hospital and your organization.)
- Texas Children's Hospital is not responsible or liable for any content on your site. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Texas Children's and our affiliates, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, or expense (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by any third party relating in any way to any content on your site.
- At any time Texas Children's Hospital, in its sole discretion, may terminate your rights to its Licensed Marks and your organization's right to link to any pages on the Texas Children's Website. Upon notification to you, you agree to immediately remove all links to the Texas Children's Website and to cease using all Licensed Marks. Texas Children's shall assume no responsibility to you or to any third party for such termination of use as provided herein.
Furthermore, Texas Children's Hospital reserves the right to deny any request to link to our site as well as change our linking policy at any time. All changes will be posted on this page