For Families and Patients
The Epilepsy Center at Texas Children's Hospital evaluates and treats children with seizure disorders and epilepsy. The center offers comprehensive care for children with epilepsy. In addition, Texas Children's Epilepsy Center is recognized by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) as a Level 4 epilepsy center. Level 4 epilepsy centers have the professional expertise and facilities to provide the highest level medical and surgical evaluation and treatment for patients with complex epilepsy.
The Neuroscience Center at Texas Children’s Hospital is a comprehensive destination for children suffering from common neurological conditions like epilepsy and muscular dystrophy to rare disorders like lissencephaly and Rett Syndrome.
The Baylor Comprehensive Epilepsy Center is the clinical program based in the Department of Neurology at the Baylor College of Medicine for the comprehensive evaluation of those with epilepsy or those suspected of having seizures or epilepsy. The Center is designated by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers as a Level IV Center providing a full range of services for those with epilepsy. The center, through its physicians and staff, delivers expert, personalized and innovative care for more than 50 years.
- Epilepsy 101: Commonly Asked Questions
- Epilepsy Center at Texas Children's
- Fighting epilepsy with the keotgenic diet
- Preparing to stay at the Texas Children's Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Preparing yound adults with epilepsy for college
- Does My Child Need To See A Neurologist?
- Texas Children’s Hospital Leading The Way In Seizure Treatment
- My Story Growing Up With Epilepsy